FINANCIAL NEEDS Response
Global Prayer Network
Thank you Teri, for sharing your prayer request with us today. We commit to praying with you for your financial needs! We believe that God is the ultimate provider and that he will be faithful to meet all of your needs. Philippians 4:19 says, “And my God will supply all of your needs according to his riches and glory.” Keep trusting in him.
Please keep in contact with us. We care about you and more than that God cares about you. Keep us updated on what happens in your life this week! Tune in to our Global Prayer Meetings and Bible Studies right here on the website! You can also sign up for monthly updates.
Thank you Teri and I want you to click on this video and say these declarations with me over your finances!
- God you desire that I prosper and be in health as my soul (will, mind and emotions) prospers according to Third John verse 2.
- I declare that I am the head and not the tail, the lender and not the borrower according to Deuteronomy 28:12
- It is you God who gives me power to get wealth for the purpose of establishing Your covenant in the earth according to Deuteronomy 8:18
- The curse of poverty is broken over my life and the life of my family! I am a tither therefore the windows of heaven are open to me and the rulers of darkness cannot steal my finances through sickness, calamities, accidents or mishaps! Galatians 3:13-14 and Malachi 3:10-11
- I declare Philippians 4:19 over my life. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory.
In Luke 11:1 one of Christ’s disciples asked, “Lord, teach us to pray.” The same desire for prayer instruction sounds in the hearts of believers today. As we search for ways to draw closer to our Savior, we have compiled some lessons on the discipline of prayer. Our hope is that these teachings will help enrich your prayer life and walk with the Lord.